Our dedicated, experienced team of highly knowledgeable individuals has many years of experience in the brachytherapy sector. They understand what is important to their customers and are committed to delivering consistently excellent service and support. The team does everything in their power to provide the best possible service and are always conscious of the importance of what they do. After all, ensuring a patient has LDR-B treatment on time could save their life.
The supply of the correct product prescription is time-critical in brachytherapy.
BXTAccelyon has established an efficient supply chain system that is guaranteed to deliver to the highest standards of quality and reliability to our brachytherapy centre partners located in 13 countries globally.
BXTAccelyon offers brachytherapy centres
- An easy setup and a straight forward ordering process, with a tailored action plan for each individual new centre.
- Hands-on training for hospital clinical teams through a personalised website, WebBXT (www.webbxt.com), allowing centres to process orders online themselves
- Exclusive access to 4D Brachytherapy™ through webBXT
- Flexibility to tailor our product offering to all existing and emerging treatment approaches
- A dedicated, highly experienced and multi-lingual team
- Commitment to training, education, research and development
- Complete reliability in seed supply
- Unrivalled support for brachytherapy programmes
- Continuous product and service developments
- ISO accredited since 2013
Meet one of our proud customer operations team
“We are proud of the team’s development in the last 12 months. They form a core part of our growth, both in the UK and internationally, and will undoubtedly go from strength to strength as demand for our products and service worldwide continues to grow.”
Alongside professional bodies including the British Association of Urological Surgeons, The Royal Society of Medicine, Prostate Cancer UK, The British Association of Urological Nurses and many others, BXTAccelyon is supporting the UK national ‘TRexit’ initiative, a campaign that aims for the NHS to become the first Health Care System in the world to not only offer pre-biopsy MRI but to also abandon the transrectal (or transfaecal) biopsy.